Tumbled stones are small stones that have been tumbled and polished in a rock tumbler. After days to weeks of tumbling in the machine with different grits of sand and water, the stones are left smooth of any sharp edges. They are great for crystal healing!
How to use tumbled stones in healing practice…
- Lay in a crystal layout with the stones surrounding your body
- Place them under your pillow for evening healing
- Carry them in your pocket, pouch or purse during the day
- Place them on the appropriate chakra for healing
- Hold them whilst meditating
How often should you clean your crystals?
If you are actively using your crystals for healing sessions, you will want to clean them constantly. If you are working on yourself, your friend, or a client, after each session you should be cleaning the energy of your stones.
To clean the crystals you can use the smoke of sage or incense waved over the stone at a distance of at least 2 feet away. Burning sage helps you connect to the spiritual realm. In addition to dissipating negative energy, improving mood, and strengthening intuition, burning sage might improve your memory and focus.